FOCUS provides a holistic community supporting purpose and wellness through recovery.
Creating an inclusive culture of recovery through Hope, Understanding, and Acceptance.
Respect, Person-Centered, Culturally-Sensitive, Trauma-Informed, Inclusive
Board of directors
FOCUS is managed by a volunteer Board of Directors. Our current Board of Directors includes:
- Lynne Calvelage, Board Chair
- Don Essex, Vice Chair
- Becky Stockard, Secretary
- Bill Fedirka, Treasurer
- Michael Sapienza
- Scott Beach
- Susanna Gant
- Linda Scherf
- Catherine Hayes
- Brandy Keeter
- Jaime DeLa Cruz
If you are interested in serving on our Board of Directors, visit the Applications page!
What We've Achieved
- In September of 2015, we hosted Hancock County's very first Recovery Month.
- On September 12, 2015, over 220 people attended Hancock County's first Recovery March!
- In September of 2015, we opened two Recovery Homes for those seeking sustained recovery from addiction.
- Focus on Friends participated in and adopted the National Council for Behavioral Health's Trauma-Informed Care Approaches Learning Community
- Proud member of the Findlay-Hancock County Chamber of Commerce.